(1) Choose Viral Content Titles & Create Lengthy PostsEverybody wants to make their Blog Content Viral however, many people don,t know the Exact way to Make any Post Viral!
- Create Incredible titles for the blog posts. 8 out of 10 individuals will click to read the full post in the event that you hit the nail on the head.
- Get the length right. Buzzsumo the distributor of viral content, found that the most shared blog posts ranged from 2000 to 10,000 words. (Check in Below Image)
(2) Share your Blog Posts More than Once
Share each blog entry numerous times on the Social sharing platform, in a convenient manner. For instance, you may tweet, Google+ or Facebook share your blog posts as soon as you publish.
Check the Below Image to See How much Should you share on Different Social Platform.
(3) Use Professional SEO Plugins
Choose the best SEO plugins to your blog You can use Yoast plugin for doing SEO. You can even purchase a premium SEOPressor plugin for better enhancement of your web journal. SEOPressor is the best plugin for knowing the careful SEO score of your blog entry.
This will help you in getting Good rankings for a specific keyword on Search Engine.
SEO Company in Orange County confirms, they prefer to use professional SEO plugins to boost ranking of websites and blogs.
(4) Install Fast Loading Theme
There are thousands of themes available. You just have to pick the right one for your blog. The basic themes are free. You can also install premium themes. Premium themes normally come with more features and they take less time to load the web page. Faster blog can help to grow your traffic.
(5) Help People Find Your Blog Posts
The basic procedure is as per the following: discover the similar words of your targeted keyword. Use Keyword Planner to distinguish the ones with high search volume. Finally, use those keywords in your blog posts. It will help people find your blog posts who are searching using different keywords.
(6) Add the Share Button
There are a large number of social sharing plugins available. Your readers will never share the blog entries in the event that you do not include social sharing buttons. Add social sharing button on your blogs to improve your blog traffic and let your readers improve the ranking of your blog by Social Signals.
(7) Add Analytics Code
All bloggers should install Google Analytics Code to see the Organic of traffics, which sources are best for quality traffic and what your readers are thinking about you.
(8) Generate Unique Ideas from Comments
Blog comments are awesome. You can use it as a source of new ideas! Not just is it awesome to associate with your readers, but you will get a ton of helpful blog post ideas from these comments throughout the years.
You have to discover comments from individuals who truly know their stuff.
(9) Guest Posting
It is the most splendid approach to drive traffic from different sites. You can write on some prevalent blogs. The area of your content matters a lot. In the event that your blog entry gets acknowledged on a famous blog, then you will be getting acquainted with new individuals. This will help you pick up power and consequently traffic will increase
(10) Repurpose Your Blog Content
Repurpose your blog entries by transforming it into another format. Each of these new pieces could then be transferred to its own particular separate channel, where it would be seen by another group of onlookers and help to produce more blog traffic. You could transform a blog entry into:
- A Slide Presentation: Make a slide-show out of your post and transfer to SlideShare
- A Podcast: Record yourself perusing your blog post resoundingly and transfer to iTunes
- A Screencast: Record yourself doing something on-screen, add a voice-over and transfer to YouTube
Additional 5 Useful Tricks for Low Traffic Bloggers
- Create Evergreen List Posts: These evergreen posts are another demonstrated technique for increasing your blog traffic. Evergreen posts can create useful traffic years after their unique production.
- Enable Subscription: So as to pull back some of these future fans, create an RSS channel utilizing Feedburner and put noticeable buttons on the sidebar, top or base of your blog entries empowering the individuals who love your blog posts to sign up.
- Host Event: These real-world people will create an opportunity to grow your blog traffic via discussion.
- Use Email Connection: Make sure you are not overlooking email as a channel. At the point when given an open door in a discussion that is relevant, do not hesitate to raise your blog, a particular blog post or a topic.
- Survey Readers: Google Docs offers a survey tool that is absolutely free, but awesome to survey your readers.
Bottom Line: In case you are right now running a blog that no one cares about, these tricks can help put a smile on your face.